If you are working on a construction project, you must know the equipment required for it. Tower crane is a basic requirement in various construction industries. There is various tower crane dealer available in the market. This article deals with various aspects of it.
What is the Tower crane?
A tower crane is a static equipment mounted on the construction site. They are used to lift a distinct range of construction materials such as concrete, steel, large tools like generators, and acetylene torches. They are specially designed for the convenient movement of heavy construction materials. There are various types of Tower cranes available, which you can buy from a tower crane dealer. Some types are discussed in the next section.
Types of Tower cranes
- Static tower crane: A static crane takes comparatively less area but covers all the points from where the load is lifted.
- Rail-mounted crane: They are not static and move along their tracks.
- Self-erecting crane: They are mostly known for comparatively quick erection and dismantling.
There are many other types available. You should perform extensive research before deciding which type you want. You should be aware of the work to be done, your construction site, and your budget. You can find a wide range of products on any tower crane dealer site. There are various applications of Tower cranes, discussed in the subsequent paragraph.
Applications of Tower cranes
- Dams construction: It helps in dam material, traditional cement, and RCC in a small time-lapse.
- Bridges construction: The major work of a Tower crane in bridge construction is of lifting heights.
- Civil construction: They are mini cranes with fair lifting capacity.
- Residential construction: The use of tower cranes in constructing a high building saves time and workforce.
- Plant, industry, and automation: The cranes are used to lift heavy materials in the construction of an industrial site.
- Railways and marine construction: The railways and marine construction require the lifting of bulky materials. A tower crane is the most convenient for it.
These are some of the applications of Tower cranes in various construction sites. If you are working on any of these, you can buy a crane from a tower crane dealer such as Anchor. You can find some reasonable deals there. A crane will boost your work efficiency so that you can deliver a successful project.